Server Side Engineer
- Columbus, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Server Side Engineer for a 100% remote position.
- Responsible for implementation of technical projects that affect all consumer digital experiences
- Build and maintain features within WebSphere/HCL Commerce Suite environment
- Implement rapid changes to meet changing business and marketing requirements
- Ensure that implementations meet required scalability and reliability standards for digital operations
- Analyze and diagnose any issues which may impact performance or availability in the eCommerce environment
- Develop functional and technical documentation on assigned projects
- Work in a team environment, supporting the team goals and improving engineering practices
- Work closely with organizational stakeholders, technology partners and other members of the Digital Product Engineering team to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Write high quality code that meets the performance, scalability & security standards
- Troubleshoot issues with business partners and support teams
- Follow agile-scrum software development methodology by participating in the daily stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming and sprint retrospective meetings
- Continuously improve IT platforms based on retail technology trends to support business strategies
What will you need to bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 6+ years of experience in a related field with at least 4 years of ecommerce experience
- Experience in technically leading eCommerce implementation on the WebSphere/HCL Commerce Suite is a plus
- Experience with web architecture and IT security best practices (SOX, PCI)
- Experience in design and development of microservices based backends.
- Experience in modern server side technologies like REST, JPA, Kafka, Swagger etc.
- Experience with writing unit tests and API tests
- Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle, including analysis, design, unit test, system test, deployment and production support
- Critical thinker with the ability to develop completely new problem-solving approaches and formulate innovative solutions
- Proven interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent technical, analytical, and customer service skills
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fact paced environment
- Ability to rapidly learn new software and maintain competency with technologies
- Ability to work flexible hours
Wednesday, September 14, 2022