- Dublin, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Principal Engineer for a position in Dublin, OH. The Principal Engineer is an organizational leader that participates in developing and executing organizational strategy across commercial technologies and is influential across the company. They are a technology leader and a hands-on engineer with the ability to coach multiple teams of engineers by example. They are an expert at designing as well as developing all layers of an application and platform. They work in an Agile development environment architecting, designing, leading and delivering technology solutions to transform healthcare into a safer and more cost-effective industry. They are expected to be highly in-tune with industry best practices, technologies, processes and techniques and can provide leadership to multiple teams on how best to apply them pragmatically to solve business problems.
- Leads and/or participate in business, culture, technical, and practice initiatives that support continuous improvement across the organization.
- Effectively translates business context into detailed logical data and process models.
- Works with product management & design in establishing product boundaries based on business context.
- Effectively communicates and influences others towards moving to future state architectures, leading by example.
- Builds solution architectures that align business outcomes, requirements, design patterns, and technology standards to achieve solution agility and speed to implementation.
- Leads the development of technology transitions or architecture evolutions by creating foundational examples of working solutions and coaches teams on how to build on those examples.
- Owns software/platform technologies, techniques, and outcomes of scalability, stability, performance, security, and operational insight.
- Maintains technical roadmap / architecture for the platform/product.
- Leads technical due diligence and road mapping for strategic partnerships, third party partners, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Joins teams to assist with / lead development activities in times of need to solve challenging programs or to provide extra development capacity.
- You have a proven ability to bridge technical and business concepts to establish tighter relationships between development teams, product management, product design and stakeholders.
- You have demonstrated experience designing architectures of complex distributed systems, and have lead teams through the development of those systems.
- You are a master developer, technologist and coach with a desire to develop products that positively impact lives.
- You are a leader and self-starter, and love to solve problems through technology.
- You have significant hands-on experience across the entire technology stack.
- You have a passion and proven track record for creating robust, scalable applications.
- You can co-locate with the development team.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- 12+ years of hands on development experience with 5+ years as a lead developer / architect.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, a good work ethic and sense of humor
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages, expertise in at least one
- Java experience highly preferred
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Proven experience with client-side web development
- Significant experience with distributed computing and message-based systems
- Comfortable working with open-source technologies
- Proficiency in data modeling and API design
- Proficiency in application/platform security
- Experience with business process management
Please submit qualified resumes to:email@example.com
Applicants only, no third parties or agencies please.
Manifest offers competitive compensation with flexible employment status, comprehensive insurance package, company paid holidays, vacation, and sick time, referral bonuses and a flexible schedule in a family atmosphere.
For over 20 years Manifest Solutions has been providing intelligent and value-added IT solutions for our clients.
Wednesday, February 6, 2019