IT Application Developer
- Groveport, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking an Enterprise Applications Developer for a hybrid (onsite and remote) position in Groveport, OH.
- Works collaboratively with technical and business team members to develop and maintain business solutions following Agile development principles and practices
- Is influential and engages actively in building out a dynamic and productive development organization and continuously improving practices and
- Designs and develops applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use Provides
technical expertise in the areas of architecture, design, implementation, and testing
- Sets and adheres to software coding and style guides to ensure consistency
- Participates in pairing and code reviews
- Support (2nd level) and troubleshoot problems with existing applications
- Able to mentor and guides others who are still developing their skills
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years’ software development experience, 6 years of which are Java/J2ee specific, is required
- Hands on experience with Agile methodologies and Test-Driven Development
- Strong sense of personal accountability; contributes beyond job role and responsibilities
- Candidates must have a robust understanding of Java 8 and an in-depth understanding of other Java technologies, including Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Spring
- Experience with messaging (e.g. MQ Series, JMS, etc.)
- Full lifecycle development experience on large projects, creating distributed and scalable business systems.
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, etc.)
- Experience with relational databases and data access (JDBC/DAO/SQL) Oracle strongly preferred.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, CosmosDB, HBase, MongoDB strongly preferred
- Experience with events driven architecture, Kafka etc
- Experience with deploying to Cloud platforms (Azure preferred)
- E-commerce/Order Management experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Ruby
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- Experience in developing and driving SOA strategies within large enterprises and deploying SOA implementations to production a big plus
Wednesday, September 15, 2021