Senior Business Analyst
- Columbus, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a position in Columbus, OH. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for understanding the needs of the business and serving as a liaison between business and information technology teams. This person will be responsible for leading project teams and working directly with senior leadership to see projects from initial concept to final implementation and managing ongoing support.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates business process reengineering by analyzing, organizing, and documenting requirements for changes to e-commerce websites/internal systems
- Documents and charts out existing business and system process flows
- Translates requirements into specifications to be used by the software development teams
- Works with the Product Owner, Product Manager, Business Managers, and development teams to plan work for upcoming sprints
- Work directly with the Quality Assurance team to ensure they understand how a new feature or enhancement is supposed to function and provide support if questions arise
- Performs software testing as needed to verify new features work as expected or bugs have been corrected
- Participates in development release cadence
- Reviews the outstanding backlog with the business and works with the development teams to ensure bugs are fixed in a timely manner
- Organizes software demonstrations for key stakeholders and documents feedback and suggestions for improvement
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of Analyst experience working with software development teams
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing environment and priorities
- Strong verbal/written communication abilities; effective interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems quickly
- Uses creativity, past experience, and logic to see a project from concept to final implementation
- Highly organized with strong follow-up skills and the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge and experience of basic database concepts
- Knowledge and experience with mockup tools & flowcharting
- Experience in an Agile development environment including backlog management, backlog grooming, work prioritization, sprint planning, release planning and support
- Experience with e-commerce websites
- Experience working with healthcare environment / products
- SQL query writing experience
Please submit qualified resumes to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants only, no third parties or agencies please.
Manifest offers competitive compensation with flexible employment status, comprehensive insurance package, company paid holidays, vacation, and sick time, referral bonuses and a flexible schedule in a family atmosphere.
For over 20 years Manifest Solutions has been providing intelligent and value-added IT solutions for our clients.
Friday, May 24, 2019