- Tulsa, OK
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Data Engineer for a 100% remote position.
- Responsible for all aspects of designing, creating and maintaining databases--also contributing to the creation of a new data warehouse
- Work with Data Architecture group to code integrations into Snowflake EDW.
- Monitor and manage ongoing integrations to maintain functionality.
- Participate in Solution Design meetings to understand the transformation design needs for a specific set of data and develop documentation around the designs
- Build & test transformation jobs to transfer and transform the data between layers of the EDW and/or prep data for external integrations
- Provides ongoing Business as Usual (BAU) support for the engineering jobs as needed
- Work as a lead within the data engineering team with both onshore and offshore
- Drive standardization of process and security requirements
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Data Engineer on large scale data warehouse initiatives
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing data transformations for an enterprise scale Enterprise Data Warehouse environment
- 2+ years’ experience with Cloud-based transformation implementations
- Experience with unstructured data is required
- Strong SQL (Structured Query Language) ability to view and understand data from common data base systems and applications (Oracle, SQL Server, Salesforce, SAP, etc.)
- Understanding of full life cycle development methodology
- Demonstrated ability to remain effective and productive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience with DataBricks is a plus.
- Ability to provide after-hours BAU support as required
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an agile style project management environment
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues from geographically distributed teams on all organizational levels
- Experience in a manufacturing industry is a plus
Wednesday, November 9, 2022