Senior Data Architect
- Torrance, CA
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Data Architect for a position in Torrance, CA.
- Provide technical thought leadership on Big Data strategy, adoption, architecture and design
- Provide expert level guidance on Big Data best practices and standards
- Work with product owners, business SME and data ingestion and reporting architects to identify requirements and consolidate enterprise data model consistent with business processes
- Ensure that all measures for data quality, data governance, security and compliance of data are adhered to
- Define and implement standards and best practices for data ingestion, analytics, and integration
- Lead and evaluate emerging big data and analytics technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities
- Prioritize and scale architecture efforts in close coordination with business teams, Data Lake operational team, and other stakeholders
- Bachelors' or Master's degree in Computer Science or applicable field of study
- Highly competent with Data Lake concepts and Big Data capabilities
- Strong aptitude to learn business processes/products and the role of data within business domain
- 3-5 years experience in Hadoop, HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Spark, Scala, Yarn, Sqoop, Ranger, Knox, Solr
- Experience with Hadoop distributions (open source and commercial)
- 6+ years experience in Java, Linux/Unix/Aix
- 4+ years experience in Security, Scripting and Automation
- 2+ years experience with R, Python, Flume, Storm and Kafka
- Experience with implementing Modern Data Warehouse / Data Lake
- Strong communication skills
- Expert level understanding of open source technologies around Hadoop ecosystem
- Understanding of Advance Analytics concepts like Data Mining, Text Analytics, Stream Analytics, Machine Learning, etc..
- Experience with AWS, Azure or other Cloud-based PaaS/SaaS environments
- Experience with HDP
- Experience with Big Data and Big Data on Cloud
- Experience with ETL tools like Informatica
Please submit qualified resumes to:email@example.com
Applicants only, no third parties or agencies please.
Manifest offers competitive compensation with flexible employment status, comprehensive insurance package, company paid holidays, vacation, and sick time, referral bonuses and a flexible schedule in a family atmosphere.
For over 25 years Manifest Solutions has been providing intelligent and value-added IT solutions for our clients.
Thursday, January 16, 2020