Senior API Developer
- Groveport, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Senior API Developer for a remote position or onsite position in Groveport, OH. If remote, must be in Eastern or Central time zones.
- Engages actively in building out a dynamic and productive development organization and continuously improving practices and methodology.
- Works collaboratively with technical and business team members to develop and maintain business solutions following Agile development principles and practices.
- Designs and develops applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use.
- Provides technical expertise in the areas of architecture, design, implementation, and testing.
- Sets and adheres to software coding and style guides to ensure consistency.
- Participates in pairing and code reviews.
- Writing runtime and test code.
- Supports (2nd level) and troubleshoots problems with existing applications.
- At least 10 years of professional web development experience
- Minimum 5 years in a customer-facing role
- Strong foundation in API technologies
- Backend API Development, Node JS
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Foundation and professional application of computer science fundamentals: data structures and algorithms, functional programming, design patterns, concurrency, files and databases, performance analysis, declarative/imperative programming models
- Familiarity with UNIX command-line tools and scripting
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment.
- Strong sense of personal accountability; contributes beyond job role and responsibilities.
- Excellent problem solving skills; meticulous & methodical.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and be self-directed.
- Passionate about continuously improving organizational practices.
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented principles (Analysis and Design).
- Extensive experience and proficiency with Cross-browser, cross-platform development.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver pixel perfect implementations.
- Full lifecycle development experience on large projects, creating distributed and scalable business systems.
- Experience with website performance, security, and accessibility preferred.
- Experience with Mobile platform development preferred.
- Experience with WebServices (REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, etc.)
- Experience with relational databases and data access (JDBC/DAO/SQL) Oracle strongly preferred.
- Hands on experience with Agile methodologies highly desirable.
- Familiarity with Ruby.
- Experience with test automation frameworks.
- Experience in developing and driving SOA strategies within large enterprises and deploying SOA implementations to production a big plus.
Monday, March 7, 2022