Junior UX Designer
- Columbus, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Junior UX Designer for an onsite position in Columbus, OH.
- Collaborates with cross-organizational stakeholders to translate product needs into world-class user experiences.
- Teams with Product Development staff, business analysts, and contractors to develop UX design requirements in line with business needs.
- Defines and validates product information architecture, interaction patterns, user flows, and UX design specifications.
- Communicates those experiences to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strives for consistency in design patterns within and across products.
- Supports and/or conducts rigorous usability tests, using a variety of analytical methods including lab-based and remote usability testing; paper prototyping; rapid iterative testing of wireframes, mockups, and Axure prototypes.
- Collaborates with UX researchers to translate research findings into actionable, prioritized design solutions.
- Documents and presents research-based design change proposals to stakeholders.
- Evaluates current product implementations and identifies areas for enhancing user experience.
- Maintains awareness of current design techniques, technologies, and best practices and is able to apply those learnings in innovative ways for products.
- Actively promotes the value of user-centered design, user research, and usability testing throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in human factors or human-computer interaction preferred
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong analytical skills required
- Strong working knowledge of design and prototyping tools (such as Axure, Photoshop, XD, etc)
- Demonstrated experience with requirements gathering, prototyping, user experience design, user research, and information architecture
- Competency with UI design standards, heuristic analyses/expert review, prototyping, and wireframing
Tuesday, September 7, 2021