Transmission Right of Way Agent
- Tulsa, OK
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Transmission Right of Way Agent for a hybrid position in Tulsa, OK.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating a ROW portfolio of small - large transmission projects.
- Will manage and direct right-of-way vendors comprised of non-direct reports of internal and contract resources.
- Provide guidance, coordination, instruction, and effective communications to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close projects in a safe, efficient and economical manner to achieve on time and within budget completion of projects.
- Provide leadership and direction and effectively communicate with all stakeholders, including internal customers, external customers, regulatory and governmental agencies.
- Responsibilities also include interfacing with project sponsors and building teams and kicking off projects and bidding and monitoring progress on the projects to bring projects in on time and on budget.
- Responsibilities also include the monthly facilitation of meetings for along with creation and updating monthly project cost budgets and project schedules.
- Associates degree plus three (3) years related experience; OR, Bachelor of Science degree plus two (2) years' related experience. Related experience can include work in project management, business management, construction management, law, real estate or electric transmission and/or distribution right-of-way. Possessing a professional certificate (i.e., IR/WA, SR/WA, PMP, etc) and prior experience in a leadership position and/or project management a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Develop skill in and provide effective communication that is clear, direct, concise, and professional, including effective listening, with all stakeholders including team members, sponsors, management and senior management.
- Demonstrate skills in conflict management and organizational problem-solving.
- Ability to convey vision, strategy or other complex information effectively with the ability to influence and drive results.
- Support and demonstrate ability to provide the organization of project activities, delegate project task assignments, confidently set staff requirements and expectations to manage deliverables and hold staff accountable.
- Demonstrate willingness to provide constructive feedback to staff.
- Possess excellent written communication, presentation and organizational skills with a strong proficiency working with Microsoft Office products (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and right-of-way/land management databases (i.e., geoAMPS or other land management databases) or other equivalent databases.
- Must be able to work outside normal business hours to accommodate project schedules.
- Must have a valid driver’s license issued by the appropriate State.
Monday, May 16, 2022