- Gahanna, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking an IT Architect Lead for a 90% remote, 10% onsite position in Gahanna, OH.
- Working independently, the IT Architect Lead will identify, clarify, resolve, and initiate solutions to complex problems that may be unique to the project, process, or organizational unit and require extensive specialized knowledge. These projects will typically be of high risk, potentially in multiple technology areas.
- Analyzing requirements for business process and technology strategy alignment.
- Recognized as the technical and strategic planning domain expert and leads the creation of IT Architectural strategy, standards, and guidelines.
- Requires expert communication, problem solving, and leadership skills.
- Excellent mixture of technical and business skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Examine and evaluate current business processes and tasks and develop ideas for improvement.
- Convert knowledge and ideas into better ways of doing business or into new or improved products and services.
- Review, evaluate, and recommend new technologies.
- Formulate actions and processes to support the defined short and long term goals and objectives of the business unit and organization.
- Ensure alignment to supported technology stack with all provided solutions.
- Review and approve technology artifacts planned to ensure that the product or services produced are according to specifications and that they are sufficiently sustainable.
- Prepare resource estimates, evaluations, and recommendations.
- Identify, control, and manage the impact of uncertain harmful technology events on the project and the project deliverables.
- Use diagrams to help discover, communicate, and understand the problem being solved and develop the software solution.
- Use patterns as a fundamental structural organization schema for software systems.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of ethical behavior and support the Company's Corporate Compliance Policy.
- Understand and support the policies, values, principles, structure, and behavior of company.
- Promote continuous improvement within the project team.
- Bachelor's or Associate degree in computer science
- 12 or more years of architecture or related experience
- Certification in technology relevant to position preferred.
Wednesday, September 8, 2021