- Columbus, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Developer for a position in Columbus, OH.
- Development of lambda integrations in nodeJS and familiarity with AWS.
- Work on a team designing, developing, testing, debugging, and supporting new software or enhancements to existing software in support of a very complex business model.
- Meet with customers to understand their business processes and needs with the objective of determining solutions to support the business.
- Analyze, design, and develop new software or work on enhancements to existing software
- Provide high level estimates
- Provide support/on-call activities
- Interact/communicate with business users regarding requirements, design reviews, prototype presentations, etc.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Three to five years hands-on experience in modern software development environments (Java, C#, and/or Grails) developing mission-critical software
- Knowledge of relational database structure and design.
- Experience with Oracle databases is preferred
- Ability to create and modify SQL queries
- Understanding of and experience with multiple phases of software development lifecycles/methodologies
- Experience in continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD), DevOps, and Agile
- Demonstrated ability to learn and quickly comprehend new concepts
- Demonstrated strong judgment and decision-making ability
- Demonstrated strong logical and technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Passion and ability to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent skills and considerable experience in analyzing requirements and developing application designs
- Experience in interfacing with business users
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as part of a team, and with business partners
- Availability to participate in an on-call support rotation
- Familiarity with software usability concepts
- Experience developing REST services
- Familiarity with configuration management concepts and tools
- Familiarity with AWS Lambda / cloud technology
Wednesday, August 25, 2021