Front End Developer
- Columbus, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Front End Developer for a position in Columbus, OH. Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining functionality for desktop and mobile eCommerce platforms and internal applications. Provide technology expertise and guidance, remaining current with emerging technologies and industry best practices.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain high quality front-end software solutions for eCommerce and internal applications.
- Design and implement unit and integration testing strategies.
- Provided day-to-day monitoring and support of production systems.
- Assist in the design, integration, implementation and support of projects.
- Prepare scope documents and project plans and ongoing detailed documentation.
- Provide client management expertise and analysis, design, coding and documentation skills on projects.
- Participate in the gathering of functional requirements.
- Participate in the analysis and resolution of defects.
- Provide support during business emergencies.
- Monitor integration points between systems.
- Recommend process improvements, innovation, and the initiation of activities and projects to support business needs.
- Participate in the introduction of new technologies and updates standards
- Assist with providing technical knowledge and keeping current with technology-specific trends.
Skills and Abilities
- Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient workflow; can see opportunities for synergy and integration.
- Has good judgment about which creative ideas and suggestions will work; can project how potential ideas may play out.
- Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future trends, developments in e-commerce and information affecting business and organization.
- Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Spends time on what’s important; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; creates focus.
- Relates well to all kinds of people, inside and outside the organization; builds constructive and effective relationships.
- Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in CS/IT or BE (IT/CS/EEE/ECE) or 4+ year equivalent degree in Information Systems or an equivalent combination of course work and job experience
- 1 - 4 years of experience with front-end/mobile technologies with relevant certification
- Experience working in a very fast-paced, marketing-driven, multi-task environment
- Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of HTML/CSS and related technologies.
- Experience with Agile Scrum
- Experience using Test Driven Development
- Experience with MVC, MVVM and other design patterns.
- Knowledge of source control systems such as Git or SVN.
- Oral and written communication skills, with ability to present technical issues to customers in a clear and understandable manner
- Experience with high volume eCommerce applications preferred
- JQuery and Popular Frameworks (Bootstrap, HTML5 Boilerplate, etc.)
- Knowledge of User Experience, usability, and accessibility design principles, including responsive web design.
- Knowledge of common data formats (JSON, XML, YAML).
- Experience with website performance optimization.
- Developer/Debugging Tools (Chrome Dev Tools, Firebug, etc.)
- Cross-Browser / Cross-Platform Development
- Automation and Task Runners (Yeoman, Grunt, Gulp, Make, etc.)
- MVC Frameworks (Angular, Backbone, etc.)
- Excellent analysis and design abilities in both functional and non-functional languages preferred
Please submit qualified resumes to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants only, no third parties or agencies please.
Manifest offers competitive compensation with flexible employment status, comprehensive insurance package, company paid holidays, vacation, and sick time, referral bonuses and a flexible schedule in a family atmosphere.
For over 20 years Manifest Solutions has been providing intelligent and value-added IT solutions for our clients.
Tuesday, June 4, 2019