Senior Software Engineer
- Columbus, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a 100% remote position.
- Design, build and maintain websites.
- Create automated unit tests.
- Conduct design and code reviews.
- Scrutinize software changes to ensure secure coding standards are met.
- Develop and improve continuous integration for development, testing and releases.
- Mentor junior engineers and share your knowledge.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency and scalability of systems and processes.
- Collaborate with multiple teams within the company.
- 5+ years experience building and delivering production quality software.
- BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent software engineering and debugging skills.
- Proficiency in C# (.NET core), object orient techniques and troubleshooting.
- Strong understanding of application security, best practices and patterns.
- Experience building SaaS applications using C# (in .NET core 3.1 / .NET5).
- Experience using container technology (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Strong experience using relational (PostgreSQL, SQL Server) and NoSQL databases (Table storage, MongoDB, CosmosDB).
- Experience using cloud platforms (Azure, GCP).
- Strong understanding of message bus technologies (Rabbit MQ, Service Bus).
- Lead, develop and influence software development patterns and standards.
- Provide technical guidance, mentoring, and leadership to other team members.
- Strong understanding of application security.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong teamwork ethic, passion for learning and desire to seek new challenges.
- Previous experience working in healthcare and handling protected health information.
Friday, March 25, 2022