- Columbus, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Enterprise Architect for a onsite or remote position in Columbus, OH. Onsite is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required and Master’s/Advanced Degree desirable in computer science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- End-to-end experience with information solutions involving digital assets, workflow management, and unstructured data processing
- Experience in Big data solutions with the technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Python, NoSQL and Cassandra; cloud solution and data architecture experience (preferable AWS)
- Proven ability to gain knowledge of new technologies and conduct proof of concepts of well-established and innovative enterprise software tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills, accountability, written and verbal communication skills and time management
- Serve as the senior architect on a transformation initiative of a content curation system, developing, maintaining and reviewing application architecture throughout the project.
- Contribute to and apply Technology industry best practices, ensuring architectural design continuity across Technology, analytics, and chemistry divisions.
- Establish, maintain and review enterprise architecture models with a focus on microservices in cloud environment, to enable applications development and decision-supporting activities, consistent with Technology plans.
- Provide leadership in the research, development and adherence to application standards and patterns.
- Provide leadership with service level agreements and processes (i.e., Walkthrough and Approval processes, Program/System documentation, Status Reporting, Escalation, Change Management, Problem Management, Software Development Methodology, etc.).
- Responsible for the planning and design of both on-prem and cloud-based infrastructure solutions in support of chemical curation and Registry platforms.
- Participate in a cross-functional Technology Architecture groups that review designs from an enterprise perspective.
- Support proof of concept efforts by working with the user team or vendor during meetings/presentations, crafting conceptual solutions, assisting with time estimates, and documenting designs.
- Oversee and approve the creation of architecture documentation.
- Create or review Technology plans that manage clear and realistic expectations of what technology can offer in terms of products, services, and delivery mechanisms.
- Support and mentor less experienced architecture staff.
Thursday, September 9, 2021