- Greensburg, IN
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a position in Greensburg, IN.
- Coordinate business requests for line control team.
- Analyze business requests, work with regional experts to document business requirements in user story form.
- Provide Level 2 support for line control system, including troubleshooting medium complexity problems, configuring line control process points and application.
- Coordinate the deployment of application changes at IAP.
- On call support for the support for line control system on 2nd Shift & Production Saturdays.
- Analyze problems and propose improvements
- Document typical problems, and train level 1 support and guide them to resolve simple the problems.
- Quick learner and passionate about learning technical and business analysis skills.
- Service-oriented mindset to meet customers’ needs.
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills
- Basic business analysis skill to turn request to user stories
- Problem solving skills to isolate issues and find the root cause of the problem.
- Basic SQL skills to analyze data from relational database.
- Able to plan, script and execute application tests.
- Able to draw lessons from mistake or gaps and proactively improve application stability.
- Minimum of 2-year degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 year experience supporting IT systems.
- Work experience in Mfg. environment.
- Experience with log analysis tool such as Splunk.
- Linux OS knowledge
- Scripting Skills
- Experience in Agile team.
- PLC experience.
- DeviceWise experience
- Java programming/Java script skills.
- DB2/SQL server
Wednesday, August 25, 2021