- Atlanta, GA
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Cloud Solution Architect for a position in Atlanta, GA.
- Leverage Cloud environments and service-oriented architecture principles to define and own Cloud Solution Architecture
- Propose and implement recommendations and best practices to optimize our cloud presence, performance, security, and cost
- Responsible for the contributing to a well-informed cloud strategy and the implementation of that strategy globally across the enterprise
- Develop and organize cloud platforms and work closely with IT security to monitor the company’s cloud privacy requirements
- Responsible for identifying cloud architecture solutions to effectively meet the strategic needs of the company
- Ensure that any solution exhibits high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Collaborate with other Solution Architects and stakeholders in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on Cloud platforms
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community
- Manage and participate in ongoing Business as Usual (BAU) support for the existing and future systems as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in enterprise-scale technical roles with cloud and hybrid infrastructures and cloud architecture/implementation experience
- The technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trends quickly and the ability understand how to adapt those to support the company strategy
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends
- Prior work experience in an Architecture position utilizing technologies from Azure, Google and/or Amazon, Azure is preferred
- Experience supporting SAP S/4 in a cloud environment is a plus
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with agile style project management techniques
- Demonstrated ability to remain effective and productive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build business relationships
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues from geographically distributed teams on all organizational levels.
Friday, August 27, 2021