- Atlanta, GA
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Data Architect for a position in Atlanta, GA.
- Serve as overall data expert across all database technologies (Oracle, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc.) and market capabilities/trends.
- “Champion” data efforts around governance and quality of data
- Lead and participate in gathering business and data requirements
- Lead analysis of source systems, performing thorough Data Profiling and Data Quality analysis
- Ongoing analysis of data requirements and development of appropriate logical and physical data models for both relational and non-relational data structures
- Define underlying data sources and transformation requirements for data integration
- Develop and ensure compliance with data modeling best practices and standards
- Document Metadata and Business Glossary for business/subject area supported
- Data Management activities including optimizing physical database design for performance & performance tuning of existing data structures
- Facilitating data governance and master data management teams/initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience as a data architect leading large scale data initiatives
- 10+ years of experience architecting data warehouse platforms (DWH/EDW).
- 2+ years’ experience with Cloud-based database designs and implementations (Azure, Amazon, Google)
- Expert-level hands on experience in data modeling; logical and physical in both OLTP, Dimensional and non-relational structures
- “Expert-level” SQL (Structured Query Language) and data extraction skills – ability to extract and manipulate data from common data base systems (Oracle, SQL Server, Salesforce, SAP, etc.)
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with agile style project management techniques
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build business relationships
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues from geographically distributed teams on all organizational levels.
Friday, August 27, 2021