Enterprise Application Developer
- Groveport, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Enterprise Applications Developer for a position in OH.
- Participates in the analysis, design, development/configuration, documentation, testing, performance studies, and implementation of enterprise applications.
- Includes design and development of interfaces to third party systems and reporting warehouse as required by the end to end process.
- Participates in the devising of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support.
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years’ software development experience, 6 years of which are Java/J2ee specific, is required
- Hands on experience with Agile methodologies and Test-Driven Development
- Strong sense of personal accountability; contributes beyond job role and responsibilities
- Candidates must have a robust understanding of Java 8 and an in-depth understanding of other Java technologies, including Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Spring
- Experience with messaging (e.g. MQ Series, JMS, etc.)
- Full lifecycle development experience on large projects, creating distributed and scalable business systems.
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, etc.)
- Experience with relational databases and data access (JDBC/DAO/SQL) Oracle strongly preferred.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, CosmosDB, HBase, MongoDB strongly preferred
- Experience with events driven architecture, Kafka etc
- Experience with deploying to Cloud platforms (Azure preferred)
- Must be able to apply SDLC concepts and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications.
- Strong communication skills are required as position will interact with business owners.
- E-commerce/Order Management experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Ruby
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- Experience in developing and driving SOA strategies within large enterprises and deploying SOA implementations to production a big plus
Wednesday, January 12, 2022