- Columbus, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking an Application Architect for a role in Columbus, OH.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes ownership of driving resolution and makes proposals that include reusable components.
- Identifies the most suitable technology stack and frameworks, including third-party components
- Reviews the architecture of existing application programs and programs in development to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of those programs; reviews requests for program changes required to meet customer needs.
- Participates in meetings with internal and external stake holders to discuss requirements based on new project priorities, changes in legislation and system needs.
- Provides technical consultation and estimates in response to customer inquiries for product enhancements, new project development.
- Provides oversight and guidance to the development team on architecture best practices and policies and ensures that policies and procedures are followed.
- Provides thought leadership on the utilization of tools, techniques and standards for the development team.
- Produce conceptual design documents and detailed specifications to reinforce architectural standards.
- Collaborate with functional/technology managers to ensure the effective delivery of high quality products to our internal/external customers on time.
- Interacts with project managers, business analysts, functional experts, or other key personnel to understand and validate user requirements and ensure that the application design meets business and technology requirements
- Works with infrastructure specialists such as network, systems, and database and information security personnel to ensure proper planning, implementation, and operations of application(s).
- Proficient knowledge and detailed understanding of Single Sign On concepts, user authentication concepts and administration.
- In-depth knowledge in cross application/services integration.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a Software Architect for at least 7+ years with a total of at least 15+ years of application development experience.
- In-depth and practical .NET framework 4.5+ development experience including a deep technical understanding of the framework
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2012+ is required
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience using RESTful APIs, preferably ASP.NET Web API
- Practical experience with mobile technologies and frameworks
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with object-oriented design and analysis
- Practical experience with multi-tier, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) systems design and development
- Solid understanding of subversion
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience using enterprise design patterns
- In-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes and methodologies, both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum, and involvement in the complete development life cycle.
Please submit qualified resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants only, no third parties or agencies please.
Manifest offers competitive compensation with flexible employment status, comprehensive insurance package, company paid holidays, vacation, and sick time, referral bonuses and a flexible schedule in a family atmosphere.
For over 20 years Manifest Solutions has been providing intelligent and value-added IT solutions for our clients.
Tuesday, January 15, 2019