Project Cost Analyst
- New Albany, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Project Cost Analyst for a hybrid position in New Albany, OH.
- Coordinates project cost analysis and controls for team activities supporting the Project Managers (PMs), or other staff, including overseeing the cost reporting for multiple projects and monitoring project budgets to assure accurate depiction of project cost on intermediate projects under some supervision.
- Input of budgets within the corporate systems, providing ongoing forecast updates and variance analysis at the program and project levels, input and tracking of key performance indicators (KPIs), and working collaboratively with project teams to implement project management best practices throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide communication and develop partnerships with internal and/or external customers.
- Conduct training, support continuous process improvement efforts and develop tools and processes utilized within the work group.
- Responsible for the creation of work orders and having direct interface in coordinating with external contractors and vendors to integrate these parties into the overall project budget and schedule.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree. Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4 years' qualified experience required
- Utility specific operations knowledge/experience with a good working knowledge of work processes and procedures.
- Experience should be in planning, project management, cost tracking analysis, forecasting, project budgets, working with accounting principles.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong Financial analytical work history
- Financial backgrounds.
- Budgeting, Accounting and Forecasting skill sets.
Thursday, August 10, 2023