- New Albany, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a CAD Designer for a hybrid position in New Albany, OH.
- Create, revise and maintain engineering and record drawings, and sketches.
- Support the creation, revision, and maintenance of facilities and equipment documents; including but not limited to construction, equipment, property documents and records.
- Obtain information required to perform work from verbal communication, sketches, marked drawings, listings, field notes, vendors' catalogs and technical reference manuals.
- Proficiency in the use of computer aided design software.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Work with other organizations of the Company to coordinate the work and assure that it is performed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Read vendors' prints, shop and other drawings and equipment operating instructions, and incorporate that information into the work being performed.
- Associate degree in applied science (AAS) drafting and computer aided design (CAD) or in civil, electrical or mechanical engineering technology, with one to two years of relevant equivalent experience. Work
- Equivalent experience without AAS degree - high school graduate and 6 years of experience in electric utility and/or related industrial drafting and/or computer aided drafting work.
- Must have experience with computer aided drafting to redevelop standard steel and foundation drawings in Inventor.
- Must be familiar with conventional drafting symbols and drafting methods and have the ability to distinguish colors.
Monday, May 16, 2022