Enterprise Data Architect
- Columbus, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking an Enterprise Data Architect for a position in Columbus, OH.
- Analyze current state of data architecture of various systems – software components, technologies, data models and business processes
- Create future state of data architecture of applications; generate data management artifacts -data models’ diagrams, ETL source-to-target mapping, data dictionaries, data flow diagrams and testing use cases
- Develop integration of Data Governance repository with company data management platforms and its components to automate Data Governance processes on a timely basis.
- Propose and enforce data management best practices, data standards, data management policies and rules across different functional areas of the company
- Work on establishing Corporate Data Quality Management framework (requirements gathering, vendor selection, platform implementation, applications integration)
- Bachelor’s Degree required and Master’s/Advanced Degree desirable in computer science or a related field\
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Past history with selection and implementation of Data Services strategy and Data Science tools
- End-to-end Data Management experience, Enterprise Data Architecture vision of a large company and an understanding of Data Governance framework
- History of implementation of data quality measurements and metadata metrics
- Understanding of Graph databases and their uses
- Experience with enterprise data management solutions and platforms in the areas such as MDM, Data Quality Management, Data Governance, Metadata Management, ETL, Data Warehouse and Data Lake
- Experience with Data Model design (conceptual, logical, physical)
- Experience in Big data solutions with the technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Python, NoSQL and Cassandra; cloud solution and data architecture experience (preferable AWS)
- Proven ability to gain knowledge of new technologies and conduct proof of concepts of well-established and innovative enterprise software tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills, accountability, written and verbal communication skills and time management
- Ability to analyze complex data and ability to communicate Data Governance concepts to technical and non-technical staff, to work independently with minimal supervision including the organization and prioritization of tasks to meet deadlines and department goals.
Please submit qualified resumes to:email@example.com
Applicants only, no third parties or agencies please.
Manifest offers competitive compensation with flexible employment status, comprehensive insurance package, company paid holidays, vacation, and sick time, referral bonuses and a flexible schedule in a family atmosphere.
For over 20 years Manifest Solutions has been providing intelligent and value-added IT solutions for our clients.
Thursday, April 11, 2019