.NET Application Developer
- Columbus, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a .NET Application Developer for a position in Columbus, OH. The Application Developer supports business process through technology solutions. This role is responsible for working in partnership with Architects, DBA and other members of the Information Services team for the maintenance, enhancement and creation of web applications.
Role and Tasks:
- Designs, develops and maintains custom applications responsible for the mission-critical operations in a predominantly object-oriented, .NET development environment.
- Collaborate with business teams to clarify requirements and business needs.
- Proactively update stakeholders and maintain open and courteous communication.
- Collaborate with other developers and architects (when appropriate) to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, MIS, CIS or equivalent.
- 5+ years proven track record in .NET application development (C# or VB.NET)
- 4+ years SQL Server 2012+ or equivalent SQL development experience.
- Experience in design, development, delivery, and support of technology platforms based in the Microsoft technology stack, including Windows Server, IIS, .NET, and SQL server
- Understanding of healthcare data and processes is a plus
- Experience with Cloud computing concepts (Azure/AWS) is PLUS.
- Demonstrate the experience working within Agile Scrum (or similar) methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and resolve issues with minimal direction.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with critical attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to work with team members and customers in a professional, friendly manner.
Please submit qualified resumes to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants only, no third parties or agencies please.
Manifest offers competitive compensation with flexible employment status, comprehensive insurance package, company paid holidays, vacation, and sick time, referral bonuses and a flexible schedule in a family atmosphere.
For over 20 years Manifest Solutions has been providing intelligent and value-added IT solutions for our clients.
Friday, May 17, 2019