Market President (remote) with Rapid Growth Automotive Tech Company
- Atlanta, GA
Imagine being in business for yourself without the high risk or overhead…
Does this sound like you?
- You have significant fixed-ops experience
- You have a background in selling fixed operations solutions
- You want unmatched compensation and growth potential in a legit home office opportunity
Dynatron Software provides software to dealerships that enables them to market, merchandise, and measure their Fixed Ops performance. This leads to better customer retention and increased profitability for the dealership.
Your job is to achieve sales targets to meet the company objectives within a defined territory. This includes direct sales, up-sell, and cross-sell sales to the company’s existing base, national group sales, and sales via channel partners.Ready for a challenge?
Now it’s your turn to show us…
- We’re looking for you to bring your creativity and innovative ideas to grow revenue
- You’ll be able to build your own sales team once you’ve reached specific milestones
First year earning potential realistically exceeds $100k, and we provide a strong benefits package.About Us -
- You’re an entrepreneurial, assertive self-starter who is results driven
- You hate to lose even more than you love to win
- Your biggest competition is the “yesterday” you
Founded in 1997, Dynatron Software, Inc., is an industry leader in our market space, providing a stable, up-beat, growth-oriented environment. Dynatron offers dealerships software to market, merchandise, and measure Service departments leading to better customer retention and increased profitability. Dynatron Software provides software using established programs to provide solutions for problem areas or pain points within a Service department.
Dynatron Software encourages success based on individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital, domestic partner, or civil union status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, ethnic heritage, genetic information, age, legally recognized disability, military service or veteran status.
Monday, November 18, 2019