Fixed Operations Consultant - Remote
- Richmond, VA
Excellent Salary plus commissions...and work from home!
Do you want to go from good to great as a fixed operations expert while helping others succeed?
We are seeking someone who has demonstrated success as a Service Manager or Fixed Operations Director with the numbers to prove it. If you’ve done well in the past, we’ll make you great. In turn, you will put your talent to work in training and mentoring others.
If you have a servant’s heart, meaning that you enjoy helping others succeed, this opportunity is perfect for you.
Our dealership coaches strictly consult, train and mentor with Dealers, General Managers, and Service Managers throughout North America to improve their fixed operations profitability using our proven system called ROAMS/EBIS.
Our web-based technology allows you to remotely monitor your clients to check their progress and quickly pinpoint the areas to improve. We’re so confident that we provide our clients a 110% guaranteed return on investment.
Quality of Life Upgrade
This is a serious “work-from-home” position as an employee with base salary, bonus potential, and benefits. If you’re ready to improve your quality of life by doing what you do best without traveling to an outside office, or relocation, this could be the most significant career growth opportunity you've ever seen, with weekly travel being a real possibility, if that is what you desire.
Do you want to:
- Transition your career into a position where you capitalize on your industry experience by assisting your peers in a role where you can feel proud of your achievements every day?
- Apply your superior people and phone skills to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences anywhere in the country?
- Take personal responsibility for improving individual service departments and your entire account base so they become raving success stories?
You must have:
About Us -Founded in 1997, Dynatron Software, Inc., is an industry leader in our market space, providing a stable, up-beat, growth-oriented environment. Dynatron offers dealerships software to market, merchandise, and measure Service departments leading to better customer retention and increased profitability. Dynatron Software provides software using established programs to provide solutions for problem areas or pain points within a Service department.Dynatron Software encourages success based on individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital, domestic partner, or civil union status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, ethnic heritage, genetic information, age, legally recognized disability, military service or veteran status.What's next?Complete the application at http://www.candidatesapplyhere.com/fixed-ops-consultant
- The integrity required to work from home, with a creative and enthusiastic personality necessary to “get it done yesterday” – because your work ethic is second to none.
- Private home-office space setup with high-speed internet capable of video conferencing. This position is Monday-Friday and all of our coaches must present a professional image at all times because you will be doing video conference calls in addition to creating customized video training files for clients.
- Verifiably stable work history as a service department professional with at least 5 years of senior management experience and a solid history of impressive CSI and factory certifications.
Thursday, November 14, 2019