Product & Underwriting Analyst 2018-49
Martin Grant Associates, Inc.
- Warwick, RI
Exceptional opportunity to have an impact on the organization.This position supports the company business plan and corporate objectives by monitoring ISO and PCI communications.You will recommend adoption of ISO rules and forms and help develop non-ISO rules and forms in alignment of corporate objectives while ensuring regulatory compliance for rules, rates and forms.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Monitor ISO and PCI activity and work with staff to develop direction in support of company business plan.
- Work with staff to develop ancillary company rules and forms when deviating from ISO.
- Complete product filings including all required forms and fulfill responses to all routine insurance department questions.
- Assist with gathering competitive intelligence.
- Assist with monitoring, communicating, and training staff on product-related changes and associated procedural changes.
- Assist with developing product manual content.
- Support the documentation of unit procedures and processes in accordance with unit and record retention standards.
- Performs other duties or special projects as required or as assigned.
Wednesday, April 4, 2018