Paraprofessional/Bookkeeper Quickbooks Pro
Mary Ann Markowitz & Associates
- Dallas, TX
Paraprofessional/Bookkeeper for Top Public Accounting Firm in North Dallas
The Role you will Play
- Do you have your QuickbooksPro Certification, love the variety of bookkeeping? This is the role and company for you. It will allow a broad exposure within accounting as well as a mix of industries.
- By performing your role covering a wide variety of diversified accounting assignments under the supervision of different professionals at various levels you will be greatly affecting the companies bottom line.
- As unusual problems arise, you will be charged to outline them for the supervisor and seek guidance on the correct course of action.
- Performs data processing functions including posting transactions and journal summaries, reconciling bank statements, spreading disbursement sheets, and reconciling credit card data.
- Processespayrollreports, including maintaining selected employee payroll data, calculating payroll tax deposit requirement and preparing quarterly payroll tax reports.
- Responds to federal and state notices received by clients to include file research, communication with IRS when necessary, or requested and prepared appropriate responses.
- Prepare neat wallpapers in an electronic format that document preparation processes.
- Assists members of the tax/audit department with specific information needed for selected client files.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by supervisory personnel in the tax/audit department.
- The company is well established and respected by their customers. In this particular department, many of your peers have been in their respective roles over ten years.
- They offer every other Friday’s off during the non-busy season. For fun, the Shareholders have been known to make breakfast for the team during busy tax and audit season.
- Experience as Full-Charge Bookkeeper or Paraprofessional with proficiency posting transactions and journal summaries, reconciling bank statements, spreading disbursement sheets, and reconciling credit card data.
- Additionally, Processes payroll reports, including maintaining selected employee payroll data, calculating payroll tax deposit requirements and preparing quarterly payroll tax reports.
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks Pro and ability to quickly pick up other software packages used at the firm.
Thursday, April 26, 2018