HR/Office Manager - Basalt, CO
- Basalt, CO
Our client is an award winning professional landscape design and maintenancefirm in Basalt, CO. They are seeking an Office Manager reporting to the President and Owner supporting Quickbooks, Time keeping, and general HR and receptionist duties.
The HR Office Manager is responsible for minor payroll functions in Quickbooks and in supporting the Office Management functions of the company by fielding incoming calls and emails. Additional duties include managing customer requests, employee time tracking program, minor website management, and other general HR functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain and Support key areas of HR, Quickbooks, and receptionist tasks
- Reconcile vendor statements; research and correct discrepancies
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy
- Review time clock data for completeness and accuracy.
- Notify various department supervisors for any missed time.
- Onboard new employees
- Establish/maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly into the system for timely payroll processing.
- Assist with compliance initiatives (i.e. I-9 log, OSHA reporting, benefit enrollment of new hires, 401k enrollment etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience desired a minimum of Associates Degree required.
- Landscape Experience is preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and QuickBooks is required
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with a diverse employee base.
- Demonstrated ability to work well as an individual and as a member of a high-performing team.
- Understanding of HR and Basic Financial Principles preferred.
- Superb attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Discreet ability to handle confidential and proprietary information.
- Strong initiative, ability to anticipate issues proactively.
- Bilingual skills are preferred but not required
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
$40,000 - $60,000