- Detroit, MI
The Director of Garden Care will direct all aspects of our Garden Care division. The individual will be responsible to manage and achieve target metrics as they relate to sales, profitability and quality control. The Director of Garden Care will act as the client point of contact, manage division schedules, production targets and field crew management.
- - Proficient in Microsoft Office products, strong ability to use software/technology.
- - Strong time management skills
- - Strong knowledge of regional plant material and horticultural practices.
- - Ability to respectfully and clearly communicate with clients, co-workers and contractors.
- - Highly organized, self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- - Understands and values company budgets, job costing and the importance of financial metrics.
- - A general love and obsession with the profession
Education and Experience
- - College Degree in Horticulture and or
- - 5+ years of professional experience
Wednesday, September 15, 2021