Exciting opportunity for a Landscape Professional looking to grow their career as a Director of Landscape Maintenance Services of a premier Dallas Landscape firm. Our client is looking for Leadership to run the maintenance and enhancement operations for the division. (reporting to the General Manager). This firm provides property maintenance, turf/plant health care, and planting/ enhancement services for both Commercial and Residential Properties. Success will be achieved by being a proactive leader, having a strong work ethic and being a self-starter who enjoys interacting with our clients and our employees.
The Director of Landscape Management Service will be responsible for all facets of the division and must be thoroughly familiar with all aspects of operations to include:customer service, budgeting, strategic planning, business development, estimating), labor production, human resources, finance, and administration. The right candidate must display the leadership capability to manage other managers daily while creating a professional and cordial company atmosphere.
• Minimum 5 years' profit and loss responsibility for a residential landscape maintenance operation
• Minimum 10 years managing people, equipment and operations
• Prefer Bachelor's degree in Horticulture, Ag Science, Landscape Management, Plant and Soil Science, Environmental Design, Landscape Architecture, Horticulture or Advanced Business Degree
• Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Strong work ethic
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus