Construction Materials Sales Manager - Hondo, TX
- Hondo, TX
ARE YOU A SELF STARTER?
We are actively seeking for an Experienced Landscape Materials Sales Representative who has industry (landscape/construction) experience, a proven track record of successfully building relationships, developing new business and increasing revenue in our landscape construction materials division. This is a new division that our partner has recently rolled out and they are seeking an outside sales professional to help them grow.
This position is being created due to the launch of a new material supply yard on the main San Antonio to Del Rio, Texas corridor. The parent company has a strong track record of proven sales within the San Antonio and South Texas market.
Key responsibilities are:
- Building relationships, qualifying customers, developing new business from cold calls and referrals and selling the value of our materials.
- Be adept at qualifying sales leads, making effective sales presentations and managing customer relationships throughout a proven sales process.
- Build and maintain rapport and positive working relations with field, office and management personnel to resolve problems, exploit opportunities, and maximize profits.
- Prepare complete, clear and concise reports, estimates, booking packages and required company paperwork
- Experience selling maintenance contracts, service agreements, or any other intangible services in commercial and residential environment is a plus.
- Landscape industry experience is definitely a plus but not a requirement. Construction, roofing, or other material wholesale expertise will also be considered.
- Candidates should be comfortable using Microsoft Office and CRM applications
- Must be able to work independently, communicate effectively our services and adequately answer customers questions and concerns to overcome their objections.
Apply immediately, we want to talk to you!
Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Base + Commission