Landscape Install Project Manager - Prescott, AZ
- Prescott, AZ
A landscaping install division manager develops plans for various client outdoor settings in order to make the area aesthetically pleasing. In addition to a strong eye for design, they need to understand soil and plant properties and know how to use specialized landscaping software.
Landscape install division managers plan and create attractive outdoor environments around residences, public buildings, and businesses. They need to have a flair for design, knowledge of plants and soils, and interpersonal skills that allow them to communicate effectively with clients, vendors and division crews. They should be proficient in working with landscaping software and understand local regulations regarding plantings and landscape design.
As a key member of the Company and team, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring projects are properly installed with today’s construction standards.
- Overseeing and directing all installation crews and crew leaders.
- Working with in-house design team to finalize details of landscape installations.
- Coordinating & scheduling of landscape installs.
- Coordinating & scheduling the ordering, delivery and/or pickup of plants and materials.
- Coordinating & scheduling of sub-contractors.
- Directing crew on site and leading them through tasks and projects.
- Ensuring all equipment is properly maintained and any broken or missing equipment is fixed or replaced.
- Updating the appropriate designers on projects progress throughout the day.
- Troubleshooting problems as they arise.
- Keeping project on schedule and in budget.
- Keeping appropriate Company staff informed of any relevant customers communications/issues.
- Managing multiple install jobs and work orders at the same time.
Evaluate division performance and recommend new strategies for performance improvements
- Materials- with venders and foreman
- Equipment- to the job sites and equipment maintenance
- Truck- maintenance and service
- Equipment –
- Mobilize to sites as needed
- Ensure maintenance is done on time for all trucks, and equipment on install.
- Ensure safety practices and procedures
- Coordinate and schedule warranty work as reported and communicate with clients and team
- Ensure crews are meeting projected deadlines
- Provide training to crew members to ensure efficiency and productivity
- Promote teamwork and open communication within the crews
- Ensure yard stays in shape
- Making sure we have account of all materials at yard etc.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent client service
- Team player
Tuesday, September 8, 2020
$60,000.00 - $75,000