Business Development - Commercial Landscape Maintenance
- Arnold, MD
Business Development Rock Stars apply NOW!!
This Commercial Maintenance Business Development Manager is responsible for the coordination, implementation and sale of targeted maintenance accounts and/or customers in a specific geographic area while under the direction of the Manager.
- Achieve individual sales goals
- Support other sales team members in sales activities
- Develop and implement strategic business development plans for targeting key accounts
- Support Sales Manager in developing a top 100 list of prospect properties currently not being serviced by the company
- Prepare proposal for new sales opportunities
- Track, monitor and analyze all individual sales
- Meet and exceed company and individual established sales goals
- Identify and sell new work based on relationship selling - i.e. referral sales
- Responsible for sales process for identifying customer pain points, scope and specifications, take-offs, estimating, proposal development and closing the sale
- Ensure margins and profitability meet or exceed company established budgets
- Attend regional networking events
Wednesday, February 24, 2021