Account Manager - Landscaping
- Greenville, SC
Our partner's firm has proudly served the Greenville, SC area since 2008. They specialize in commercial landscape maintenance and have earned their reputation as one of the premiere landscape firms in the Greenville market. As a reputable, locally recognized name, our partner has provided years of landscaping and hardscaping with unsurpassed customer service. Their staff are all professionally trained, courteous, and they raise themselves to a higher standard from the competition.
Account Manager Summary:
The account manager is a client-facing spokesperson and advocate. You will have a complete knowledge of contracted work that needs to be performed as well as the ability to upsell added requests. You will communicate with clients and management staff to determine when and how it will be completed.
Abilities of an Account Manager:
- Attract potential customers and develop strong relationships with existing clients.
- Provide notice to commercial and residential maintenance clients about potential service dates.
- Hold regular meetings with clients to address any problems or concerns.
- Includes community or residential walk-throughs and sit-downs. Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to retain a client-account manager relationship. Having the ability to anticipate clients’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services is key.
- Establish budgets and work within the parameters of clients and the company.
- Manage and resolve day-to-day challenges with clients with swift response time regarding any problems or concerns.
- Ability to analyze and recognize customer triggers and provide prompt service to handle such behavior.
- Communicating with operations management to ensure proper job completion.
- Must be fiscally responsible and able to make daily financial decisions for the good of the company.
- Comfortable with working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Must be responsible and meet deadlines.
- Meet and/or exceed sales goals.
- (2+) years’ experience in commercial landscaping (or related field) with management experience.
- Working proficiency with computers and software such as Microsoft Office & other industry-specific programs.
Benefits & Perks:
- Cell phone, computer
- Gas card & company vehicle
- Commission structure, incentives
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
$55,000 - $65,000 + commission