Landscape Account Manager - Charleston, SC
- Charleston, SC
Terrific opportunity with a Growing Landscape Firm in Charleston, SC.
An established Residential design/build and garden management Landscape firm located in Charleston area, is seeking a qualified Garden Manager to serve clients in the local residential & commercial market.
The Garden/Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to be in our Client’s Gardens, and to establish a rapport with Clientele regarding the ongoing care of their property. This will include: oversight of the Services Teams as they progress through the work week; keeping the properties needs as a priority; diagnosing insect & disease issues as they relate to plant health care. The Garden Manager will also utilize MS Office to prepare & present the necessary enhancements proposals to their Clients, as it relates to the plantings, irrigation, tree services, and other necessary items within the landscape. This position requires 50-60% of the work week visiting properties with some office work to create the necessary reports and proposals for their properties.
Qualified candidates will be motivated, self-starters and will have:
- A creative eye that includes the attention to fine details in the landscape.
- An exceptional customer service attitude, and great communication skills.
- A strong knowledge of local & adapted annual flowers, perennials, shrubs, trees, and planting materials as well as horticulturally proper maintenance practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients, co-workers, and vendors.
- Horticulture or landscape degree preferred, but not necessary. A minimum of 3 years of direct experience in residential landscape maintenance will be considered.
- MS Office experience, specifically; a working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to multi-task to accommodate client preferences.
- A solid understanding of irrigation systems and programming; identification of turf weed issues, insect/disease identification and treatment, appropriate pruning practices and turf management.
- A valid state Driver’s License, with the ability to be insured by our Carrier.
- State Licensing & Green Industry Certifications are a plus.
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
$50,000 - $65,000