Landscape Construction, Project Manager - West San Antonio, TX
- West San Antonio, TX
Landscape Construction A Player Needed - Apply ASAP!
Manages the coordination of all projects through all phases of planning and construction. Provides leadership by managing, coordinating, and developing a team. Reviews and Improves all aspects of project management job processes. Works closely with field operations to provide the best possible service for our clients
- Represents Company’s best interest in interaction and communication with customer’s, employee’s, and vendor’s
- Ensure projects are completed within budgets and schedules, while meeting client needs, business objectives, and design requirements.
- Ensure that project specific materials are as specified and delivered on time.
- Studies project documents and specifications in detail to acknowledge any potential problems before we even begin a project.
- Understands scope of contract to identify opportunities and risks.
- Interfaces with subcontractors to ensure timely and accurate completion of their phase of projects.
- Interprets contracts, as-built drawings, change orders, and job conditions to maximize work production and quality
- Assigns and adjusts work procedures to meet daily demands and schedules
- Adheres to and enforces company policies and regulations (safety, purchasing, training)
- Administers and insures adherence to all safety rules and governmental regulations for people and equipment
- Make sure that our clients never have to wonder the status of their project. We would rather “over-communicate” than “under-communicate”.
- Do whatever it takes to deliver on our promises. We do what we say we will, when we say we will do it.
- Prepares job costing reports to identify any opportunities to improve.
- Works closely with operations and estimating to ensure we operate as one team with our clients and plan accordingly for projects.
- Ensure all projects are billed accurately and timely.
- Review and improve all processes and procedures of project management to maximize job profitability and service to our clients.
- Communicates and coordinates all paperwork and information flow with appropriate personnel
- Work with divisional personnel and managers to achieve timely completion of all revenue objectives
- Accurate and timely reporting on progress of all key performance indicators
- 3-5 years of commercial landscape and irrigation installation experience with multiple crew management
- Bilingual communication
- Industry contacts with vendors, management companies, and potential employees
- Computer skills with Word, Excel, Office
- Management experience within the landscape industry
Tuesday, February 23, 2021