Landscape Project Manager - Idaho Falls, ID
- Idaho Falls, ID
We're currently seeking a Landscape Project Manager with extensive field experience who can manage, install, and build large scale High-End Residential and Commercial landscape and hardscape development projects from inception through completion.
This company is rapidly growing within landscaping industry that utilizes software and technology to its advantage. This is your chance to join a team that knows how to work hard, but also play hard. A group of young professionals who are passionate about the green industry and make work fun.
- Oversee landscape, subcontractors, tree installs, irrigation, and construction crews on daily basis to meet project objectives, timelines, and quality standards
- Interact with client representatives daily to communicate project progress, answer questions, resolve issues
- Attend meetings with both clients and team members
- Capture accurate project data in a clear and uniform fashion to assist with job costing, purchasing, billing, and other requested needs
- Hire and train new crew members on proper installation techniques, safety, communication, quality, productivity, and other aspects of the business to ensure a safe and profitable workplace
- Fill out daily and monthly reports, as required by client or Construction Manager
- Train team members on the safe and proper way to operate construction equipment such as skid loaders, mini excavators, plate compactors, power tools, etc.
- Layout project activities for both immediate needs (daily) and long-term needs (week/month)
- Read, interpret landscape plans and specifications to accurately understand all landscape/irrigation elements as shown on drawings
- Maintain equipment and vehicles in a clean, operable and professional manner
- 1-3 years as project manager on high end residential landscape and construction projects
- Strong communication skills both written/typed and verbal (English as a first language and conversational Spanish as a second)
- Proficient in the use of technology (computer/tablet, MS Word/Excel, cloud storage, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge with the ability to read and interpret construction plans (details, scale, notes, etc.) and layout the work in the field
- Proven ability to lead with a professional demeanor in adverse situations
- Organized and punctual with the desire to juggle an ever-changing schedule
- Valid driver's license
- This position reports to the Owner
- Typical hours are 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., these are adjusted based on the time of the year, season, and amount of work on hand
Tuesday, August 6, 2019