Landscape Operations Manager - Greenville, SC
- Greenville, SC
OPERATIONS MANAGER – Greenville, SC
General Job Description:
The operations manager must be thoroughly familiar with all aspects of Landscape Operations to include: customer service, estimating, production, etc. and must display the leadership capability to manage others on a daily basis while creating and maintaining a professional attitude and atmosphere.
Reports to: President/CEO
Skill Set/Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in green industry.
- Have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in the green industry.
- Have a Certified Landscape Professional (CLP) certification.
- Possess valid driver’s license and must be insurable on company insurance policy.
- Clean criminal record.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (as it pertains to the green industry).
- Possess excellent computer skills.
- Proficient in or able to learn customer relationship management (CRM) scheduling software.
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Able to create an atmosphere of cooperation and professionalism among field personnel.
- Able to represent the company in a courteous and professional manner.
- Supervises all field personnel and evaluates performance in writing per company standards.
- Ensures all work (maintenance and enhancements) are scheduled properly.
- Ensures all materials are available when needed.
- Ensures all equipment is available when needed.
- Ensures all accidents or damages are properly documented and reported immediately.
- Ensures all workers compensation claims are properly documented and reported immediately.
- Writes, maintains, and updates company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensures that accounting receives all paperwork from the field on a regular basis.
- Ensures that job cost reports are properly analyzed and disseminated.
- Ensures that company production standards are met.
- Assists in bidding process as needed.
- Implements and oversees training program for field staff.
- Ensures that all safety procedures are followed and that the field is run safely.
- Ensures safety program is in place and safety meetings are attended weekly by all field personnel.
- Coordinates with HR department regarding H2B information and requirements.
- Hires, trains, evaluates, promotes, terminates and supervises all staff under his/her supervision.
- Evaluates equipment utilization and makes recommendations for future purchases.
- Ensures that equipment is operated in a safe and proper manner.
- Ensures that equipment is maintained properly.
- Disciplines company staff in accordance with company policy and documents the same.
- Thoroughly understands and complies with company policies, procedures, and SOPs.
- Supervises the company yard space and shop.
- Assists in the development and implementation of the company’s strategic plan.
- Assists in the implementation and achievement of the company’s annual budget and goals.
- Develops and implements the company’s training goals.
- Is certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Continuing education requirement: minimum of 16 hours per year.
Commensurate with experience; $60,000 to $70,000 per year.
- Is a high-energy individual
- Is organized in all areas
- Leads by example
- Presents him/herself in a professional manner
- Is self-motivated
- Requires minimal supervision
- Is an example to fellow employees of the company’s Core Values
- Presents a positive and optimistic attitude at all times
- Takes ownership.
Thursday, November 19, 2020
$60,000 - $70,000