- Dallas, TX
Official Project Manager description:
This is a full-time position. We offer a full suite of competitive benefits which are outlined below.
To unify thoughtfully designed hardscape architecture with the highest quality horticultural components. We strive to create and maintain the safest, most aesthetically pleasing outdoor paradises possible because we believe this is what our clientele deserves. Our passionate attention to every detail is what sets us apart from other landscape design companies.
- Manages all aspects of Landscape projects.
- Prepares, presents, and tracks budgets for projects.
- Communicates with clients, design team members, and subcontractors as well as Team Members in the field.
- Measure sights
- Provides horticulture expertise, including plant knowledge and IPM, to the team and clients.
- Actively participates in horticulture, equipment and safety training of field staff.
- Seeks solutions to steward our landscapes as they mature and change.
- Coordinates with Landscape Construction Teams to experience our sites as we build them and to transition the sites to maintenance.
- 2 – 5 years experience as a project manager
- 2- 5 years of client service experience within the landscape industry.
- Estate gardening experience a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to drive truck and trailer.
- Basic irrigation knowledge required.
- Experience with billing
- Ability to drive small bobcat.
- Bilingual is a preference
- Strong ability to read plan sets and specifications, as well as the ability to quickly sketch details for clarification and review.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Committed to Organic Maintenance practices.
- Valid TX driver license.
- Base salary plus Bonus
- 2 weeks accrued PTO and Holidays
- Medical and Dental
- Company Cell Phone
- Company Laptop
Wednesday, September 1, 2021