This position is responsible for ensuring a seamless process from sale through production down to quality and job profitability of all accounts and sales for your division. Effectively represents our company and proactively communicates with our clients to assess their landscape, service needs and overall client experience.
Coordinates the procurement and scheduled use of resources, including labor, equipment and materials to ensure maximum use and completion of work within budget, safety guidelines and quality standards. Promotes the growth and development of field staff and assists them in carrying out their responsibilities as needed.
-Ensures Company's Vision, Culture and Core Values are lived, expressed and trained daily with PM.
-Seeks, develops and maintains relationships with new and core clients.
-Ensures quality of end product with production managers (result driven).
-Manage accounts and monitor contract compliance and adhere to all contractual items.
-Conducts site audits and manages through our CRM, Aspire - MT Core Book of business
-Manages and schedules labor, equipment and material to accomplish production schedules -within established budgets. Works closely with FOM for crew placement and development.
-Order materials, equipment and supplies as needed within purchasing limits or PR Orders.
-Directly contributes to reach goals and serve our clients through managing all upsells and change orders as the project develops. Enhancement sales of Base of 25% to contracts.
-Sales goals TBD
-FOM works close with AM for schedules 10 -14 days out.
-Monitors job from budgets of time, schedule, cost or any other factor so appropriate adjustments can be made to maximize end result and efficiencies.
-Maintain a high level of good housekeeping and care of company assets in the field, vehicles, shop, field offices and on customer worksites.
-Maintains strict adherence to established schedules and budget hours.
-Responsible for all Pre-Construction meetings, Post-Construction meetings on EN
-Overall human resource management of field staff within division. Includes hiring, firing, training, performance reviews, coaching, mentoring and developing staff to reach potential and established goals for the individual and division.
-Maintains sufficient staff to accomplish production schedules and analyzes future needs, forecasting staff and material needs to complete future jobs.
-Stay aware of Best Practices. Develop and recommend improved work methods and standards. Identify and develop Crew Leaders throughout the year.
-Snow operations as area manager and oversees sites.
Team Responsibilities – Customer Care
1) Live, Breath and focus on companies Core Values and hold others accountable.
2) Take part in leadership meetings with the use of EOS Systems. (TBD)
3) Work Closely with production to ensure a seamless transition for client.
4) Assigned lead maintains excellent client communication.
5) Cross selling between departments and ensuring we gain the most from each client.
6) Ensure a safe environment for all employees and clients.
7) You would own using our CRM, tailgate talks, safety certifications.
1) A winning attitude that is Team Goal Focused!
2) Exceptional organization skills and flawless follow through.
3) Ability to juggle tasks and manage workflow and projects in a fast-paced environment.
4) Knowledge of proper set up and installation practices of (Softscape) plantings, lawns all Maintenance Operations.
5) Knowledge on plant identification.
6) Knowledge in techniques for measuring, calculating material i.e. soils, stone.
7) Three years’ experience in landscape production / sales.
8) Knowledge and use of loaders, excavators and all equipment in the construction trade.
9) Proven track record with references with great attendance record.
10) Great communication and listening skills.
11) A positive and energetic personality to fit with our growing business and team
12) Clean, neat and professional appearance. Works well in a team-oriented environment
13) Optional requirements: Bilingual, MCLP or CLP Licenses