Project Manager - Prescott, AZ
- Prescott, AZ
The Project Manager needs to have an exceptional ability to plan, manage and execute large scale high quality design build landscape installations. Working together with the installation crews they manage the implementation and execution of all construction activities.
Project managers plan and create attractive outdoor environments around residences, public buildings, and businesses. They need to have a flair for design, a through knowledge of hardscape, irrigation, local plants and soils. The position requires strong interpersonal and organizational skills that allow them to communicate effectively with clients, vendors and division crews. They should be proficient in working with landscaping software and understand local regulations regarding plantings and landscape design.
As a key member of the Company’s team, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring projects are properly installed to our high standards and in compliance with today’s construction requirements.
- Ensure projects are on schedule and on budget with materials, equipment and man hours.
- Overseeing and directing all installation crews and crew leaders.
- Working with an in-house or outsourced design team to finalize details of landscape installations.
- Coordinating & scheduling of landscape installs.
- Coordinating & scheduling the ordering, delivery and/or pickup of materials and plants.
- Coordinating & scheduling of sub-contractors.
- Directing Foreman on site and leading them through tasks and projects.
- Ensuring all equipment is properly maintained and any broken or missing equipment is fixed or replaced.
- Updating the appropriate designers on projects progress throughout the project.
- Maintain open two way communication between field and management
- Troubleshooting problems as they arise.
- Keeping the project on schedule and on budget.
- Keeping appropriate Company staff informed of any relevant customer communications/issues.
- Managing multiple install jobs and work orders at the same time.
- Evaluate division performance and recommend new strategies for performance improvements.
- Stay current on new technologies and techniques and implement training of these changes
- Materials- Coordinate with venders and foreman
- Equipment –
- Mobilize to sites as needed
- Trucks are properly equipped to complete all tasks being performed
- Ensure maintenance is done on time for all trucks and equipment.
- Safety- :
- Safety practices and procedures
- Safe equipment operation and transportation
- Quality Control
- Ensure Foreman are meeting project deadlines
- Promote teamwork and open communication within the crews
- Provide training to crew members to ensure efficiency and productivity
- Participate in employee evaluations and reviews
- Coordinate and schedule warranty work
- Communicate with clients, vendors, subcontractors and teams
- Ensure construction yard is organized and clean
- Excellent problem solving and decision making
- Proven and varied installation experience
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent client service
- Team Player
Wednesday, July 7, 2021