Regional Operations Manager
- Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Now is your chance to join a dynamic team of landscape professionals. This reputable company is a full-service landscape firm and they are seeking an Experienced Regional Operations Manager with a proven history of success in the landscape industry.
**This role will be able to work remotely and will require frequent travel. Territory includes: Florida, Washington State, South Carolina and Colorado - all locations that an ideal candidate would reside.**
The primary responsibility of the Regional Operations Manager is to coordinate, manage and monitor the production capabilities of one multiple local Operations Managers and Teams. The Regional Operation Manager sets and monitors quality and service standards on behalf of the company. They manage processes, standards, training quality and necessary to produce the job within the budgeted goals. They have sales responsibility for ensuring that various Branch locations are profitable and producing work that matches the vision for the company. They must lead, train and support individual teams. The Regional Operations Manager is self-motivated, and manages his/her time efficiently.
- Degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in maintenance and installation field production
- Positive attitude, strong personal organizational and problem solving skills.
- Has valid driver's license
- Has excellent oral and written communications skills. Has ability to communicate in English and Spanish.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Outlook Mail
- Letter writing
- Oral Skills
- Mathematical skills
QUALITY PRODUCTION & SERVICE
- Insures that overall job quality and appearance conforms to the standards set by the customer and our company.
- Sets up and monitors all job requirements
- Insures that sound horticultural practices are being utilized and has met/exceeded the standards in the industry.
- Recognizes job and/or quality issues and reacts quickly to correct.
- Responsible for appearance of crew and equipment.
- Responsible for all crews' safety, professional and courteous demeanor.
- Supports all other Project Managers, Sales Reps, and/or other Senior Managers
- Sales efforts with job takeover, set-up and full production to job finality.
SCHEDULING AND COORDINATING
- Decides how teams will measured and evaluated based on performance over time.
- Coordinates all materials, people, equipment and sub-contractors required to produce quality jobs.
- Must manage all aspects of production throughout the year to maximize quality and efficiency.
- Collects data in chart form to measure actual performance to original plan.
- Manages manning levels, hours, hourly rates, overtime and indirect for each individual market
- Assists with Equipment and Fleet Management
- Updates calendars daily, weekly and monthly.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and personal development of employees.
- Understands and utilizes's sign-up process; i.e., I-9, safety.
- Responsible for Company Training Systems and Process Development
- Strong relationships with employees.
- Responsible for individual branch adherence to all safety policies and regulations.
- Strives to maintain a positive, professional relationship with production and office personnel.
- Responsible to understand clients needs as this may vary from branch to branch.
- Must have strong verbal & written communication, walk-through, gantt charts, etc.
- There should be an agreed upon set weekly meeting with each operations management team.
- Maintains a high level of technical knowledge.
- Must develop a personal relationship with his/her teams.
- Responsible for proper upkeep, storage, use and training required for the company's equipment.
- Maximizes equipment resources.
- Monitors planning calendars daily. Updates job postings, re-scheduling, job hours, manning levels and revenue.
- Oversees timely call back protocol.
- Monitors and effectively collect accounts receivable within company guidelines.
- Follows new hire employee process.
- Understands and upholds company standards, polices and operating processes.
- Handles non-selling tasks as assigned (safety equipment, inventory, etc.)
- Proactively participates in various training programs and weekly company meetings.
- Acquires and maintains all necessary licensing and certification.
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing all safety, transportation and pesticide compliance programs.
Friday, June 12, 2020
$85,000 - $120,000