Our client is a full service commercial landscape firm serving clients throughout the tri-county area of Charleston, SC. This is your chance to join a reputable landscape firm, seeking to hire a Commercial Landscape Account Manager.
* Plan, oversee, direct, and coordinate multiple crews.
*Run morning huddles, safety meetings and training
*Open up an close shop
*Possess problem solving skills
*Up-sell enhance work from mulch, annual flowers, hardscapes, landscape lighting and etc.
*Up- sell simple plant designs and drainage
* Manage commercial maintenance properties.
* Address any client or maintenance concerns/problems.
* Provides horticulture improvement recommendations to client properties.
* Identify weeds and turf issues, mixes chemicals and uses a ride on sprayer to treat commercial lawns.
*Adjust irrigation timers and minor irrigation repairs.
*Manage and train crews onsite to a horticultural standard
* Valid Driver's License (provide a 3-year driving record)
* Have your OWN transportation to our shop on Johns Island
* MUST HAVE a minimum of 3 years of commercial landscape experience from a verified company
* MUST HAVE the ability to safely and effectively perform all aspects of landscape maintenance work including: mowing, blowing, pruning, edging, line trim, etc.
* MUST HAVE the ability to identify common turf types, shrubs, trees, annuals, perennials weeds, pests, and diseases,.
* MUST HAVE a minimum of 2 years of experience in Turf Treatments (spraying, chemical mixing and turf issues)
* MUST HAVE some type of horticulture education (Associates plus is preferred).
* MUST HAVE have professional appearance
* MUST HAVE proper grammar (including typing emails)
* Background check & drug test required
*Have the ability to build company culture and teamwork skills (enforce company core values)
* Ability to exercise good judgment with a strong attention to detail.
* Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to organize, multi-task, plan and set priorities with minimal supervision.
*Ability to do physical work (Lift 50 pounds)
*Be responsible and accountable
*Professional attitude and appearance
*Maintain equipment and ensure proper use of PPE
+++Pesticide license preferred but not required.
Our client is a professional company and we offer opportunities for your personal and professional advancement in the green industry. If you are looking for a career in the landscape industry we want to interview you.
Job Type: Full-time