Enhancement Manager - Denver, CO
- Aurora, CO
Our firm is a fast-paced, dynamic, full- service landscape contractor servicing the Front Range of Colorado performing both Landscape Management and Snow Management Services. We have been maintaining Residential and Commercial properties for over thirty years. Our company growth (branches in Aurora, Arvada, Highlands Ranch, and Colorado Springs) provide a distinct opportunity to offer exciting career path options and stimulate personal growth through our unique training/education programs. We provide out teammates a safe, consistent, and challenging work environment for continued growth and progress.
The Enhancement Manager is responsible for proper estimating and installation of extra work, timely completion of all divisional goals including Customer Service, Profitability, and Safety related items; and the effective and efficient communication of all information to the Branch Manager. Communication of all information about on site variances and equipment service needs, must be documented and reported to the Branch Manager, in a timely manner. Compliance with all regulatory agencies and daily supervision of assigned crews for compliance is critical. Proper care, utilization and security of all company assets is mandatory.
Divisional organization team
Reports to: Branch Manager directly
Works with: Field Managers, Crew Foreman, Irrigation Techs, and Laborers
Direct Team members: Account Managers and other Divisional personnel as needed
- Directly responsible for all aspects of Customer Service (Enhancement & Installation Sales).
- You are the Face/Voice/Embodiment of our company.
- Manages a portfolio of sold extra work, involving three or more crews.
- Work in coordination with all appropriate personnel to achieve timely completion of all Divisional Goals (Revenue; GP; Safety; and Government Regulations).
- Coordinate and facilitate all job-related resources to complete all client projects in a timely manner and within budget parameters.
- Focus on maximizing all production, quality, and customer satisfaction concerns.
- Represents our company's best interest in interaction and communication with all parties.
- Adheres to and enforces all company policies and regulations at all times.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Valid driver’s license; clean MVR; capability to pass a Drug test.
- 3 – 5 years of related industry experience; 2 – 3 years of management experience.
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet all physical demands of the position (lift equipment, etc).
- Knowledge and experience in the safe use of vehicles and equipment.
- Ability to calculate numbers and amounts, including but not limited to discounts, areas, and volumes.
- CDL or Class B License.
- Industry contacts with potential employees, customers, and vendors.
- Bilingual communication in Spanish.
- Industry certification – CLT, CMT, BMP, QS, Dept. of Ag Certified Operator
- 40+ hours per week; Variable Snow hours
- Exposed to year round weather conditions
- Frequently exposed to moving machinery and noise
- Some heavy lifting may be required (+50LBS)
- In and out of vehicles throughout the day
Monday, August 2, 2021
$60,000 - $80,000