The Landscape Maintenance Department Manager Must Be Thoroughly Familiar With And Able To Perform All Aspects Of Account Maintenance To Include: Estimating, Production, Scheduling, Customer Service, Training, And Sales Etc. The Landscape Maintenance Department Manager Directly Oversees All Landscape Maintenance Operations staff, Landscape Maintenance Administrative Staff And The Maintenance Of All Accounts On A Daily Basis While Interfacing With Clients, Subcontractors, And Suppliers.
The Landscape Maintenance Department Manager Must Keep Director Of Operations Apprised Of Progress (Or Lack Thereof) On All Jobs While Coordinating With Account Managers And/or Supervisors. The Landscape Maintenance Department Manager Also Interfaces With Company Sales, Estimating, Human Resources, And Accounting Personnel. The Landscape Maintenance Department Manager Is Responsible For Developing The Landscape Maintenance Department's Budget. The Landscape Maintenance Department Manager's Major Duties Include; Client retention, Custom Satisfaction, Employee Recruitment, Employee Training And Retention, Account profitability, Enhancement Sales, And Ensuring The Gross Profit, Net Profit And Budget Goals Are Met For The Department.
· Minimum of five years of experience in management in the landscape maintenance field
· Prefer an associate's degree or higher or equivalent experience (preferably in the Green Industry).
· Able to effectively train field staff.
· Possess a valid driver's license and must be insurable on company's insurance policy.
· Able to pass a felony background check
· Possesses excellent computer skills.
· Proficient in or able to learn customer relationship management (CRM) software.
· Proficient in both oral and written communication.
· Proficient in the use of a computer and programs including MS Word and MS Excel.
· Proficient in typing and capable of typing 30 WPM with fewer than three mistakes.
· Able to represent the company in a courteous and professional manner.
· Preferred: Be a Certified Landscape Professional (CLP) and a Certified Landscape Technician (CLT).
· Preferred: Bilingual in Spanish and English.
· Preferred: Is certified in CPR and First Aid.Responsibilities:
· LMA- Lead, Manage and hold team accountable.
· Improve/Enhance customer satisfaction.
· Oversee and manages all operations in the landscape maintenance department while operating within budgetary expectations.
· Manage and report weekly, monthly and yearly sales and production rates to management as needed.
· Continually informs and updates the Director of Operations as to job progress on accounts (or lack thereof).
· Ability to hold and maintain a Qualifying Party status through the Office of Pest Management and
· thoroughly understand and meet all OPM requirements.
· Participate in creating Landscape Maintenance Department budget.
· Attend all client and/or HOA meetings and represent our company in a professional manner
· Lead / direct all of the Landscape Maintenance personal including; Account Managers, Supervisors, Production Administrator and assist in Sales
· Ensures that all accounts are kept on schedule and on budget.
· Able to maneuver and communicate the job routes to obtain the most efficient work schedule.
· Set, understand and maintain sales goals.
· Ensures that all safety procedures are followed and reports and document all incidents, any unsafe conditions to supervisors with a high sense of urgency and take action on all workers' compensation insurance claims immediately
· Looks for enhancement work and facilitates selling, producing, and billing of the same. Aims for a 39% enhancement budget for each account.
· Ensures all enhancement work is estimated, produced efficiently and processed and billed correctly.