Director, Human Resources
- Dallas/Fort Worth Area, Texas
Human Resource Responsibilities:
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Human Resource Responsibilities: Hiring, recruitment, on-boarding and training
- Seasonal Worker Processing and applications with employment firm.
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator.They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The duties and functions of this role will include minor bookkeeping and mentoring office and field personnel. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The Human resource manager ensures smooth running of our company's offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth and culture champion.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Assist office staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage incoming and outgoing client phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist Owner & colleagues whenever necessary
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Proven experience as a Human Resource Manager or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Monday, August 26, 2019