Irrigation Technician - Aspen, CO
- Aspen, CO
We are looking for an experienced Irrigation Department Manager that would like to work for a well-established High-end Residential/Commercial Landscape Firm in Mountains of Colorado.
As an Irrigation Department Manager, you are responsible to monitor teams that will focus on, service and repair of existing irrigation systems as well as perform other routine irrigation tasks as required.The irrigation Department Manager will also be responsible for large scales estimating and review for new projects and oversight of installation teams for new design build and bid build projects. To qualify for this position, you'll need 5-10 years of irrigation repair and installation experience and have a valid driver's license.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of irrigation systems, water hydraulics and products
- Knowledge of remote irrigation system management
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve automatic sprinkler systems
- Understanding of water saving techniques and technologies
- Flexible and cooperative to meet daily work requirements
- Basic computer skills including knowledge of MS Office applications, CRM and other relevant computer programs.
- Customer and Personal Service
- Able to communicate in English, both written and verbally
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet company guidelines for driver eligibility
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required
- Renovate, troubleshoot and repair irrigation systems
- Evaluate irrigation systems, job cost, estimate and procure for projects.
- Provide suggestions and pricing for irrigation enhancements
- Perform spring turn-ons and winterizations
- Make recommendations for water management upgrades
- Program irrigation controllers
- Maintain stock of service vehicle with proper supplies and tools in an organized manner
- Adhere to PPE and uniform guidelines
Monday, August 12, 2019