Operations Manager - Ipswich, MA
- Ipswich, MA
Our partner's Lawn Care firm is seeking a solid Operations Manager to join their Turf Care company, primarily servicing the North Shore.
The Operations Manager has the responsibility of ensuring that all aspects of the business are running smoothly. The Operations Manager communicates with clients, employees and ownership to ensure safety and quality standards are being upheld. The functions of the role include the following:
- Interacts with clients, employees and ownership to ensure all goals are being met, including the timely completion of jobs, making sure client concerns are addressed in a professional and timely manner, and ensuring jobs are completed within the guidelines of the high standards set forth by management.
- Inspects completed jobs in order to ensure high standards are maintained at all times.
- Responds directly to urgent client complaints/concerns either on the phone, in person or both.
- Addresses quality concerns directly with lawn tech(s) involved and assisting in rectifying any mistakes.
- Helps employees with time management as needed in order to ensure timely completion of high quality work.
- Ensures facilities are maintained and kept in order for the purposes of increasing productivity and providing a safe working environment.
- Keeping the shop and office stocked with necessary tools, equipment, and product needed to keep productions running smoothly on a day to day basis.
- Ensuring all equipment and machinery are in working condition in order to meet clients’ and employees’ needs and maintain an efficient workflow.
- Maintain inventory logs in order to ensure jobs are completed efficiently and inventory costs stay within budget.
- Provide supervisory support to all employees and ownership insomuch as to participate in hiring interviews, help evaluate employee performance, and give recommendations regarding costs, budgets, and necessary changes to the business in order to ensure high standards are maintained.
- Provides training and coaching to all employees as needed to help them better complete their tasks in the most efficient manner possible.
- Performs any and all types of applications as needed to support lawn care/plant health care technicians, specifically to ensure goals are met during vacation time, sick days, and time sensitive situations.
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
$55,000 - $70,000