- Indianapolis, IN
Looking for an experienced landscaping Account Manager to join our maintenance team.
This role will direct production, quality control and service for assigned accounts. We are looking for a results oriented, passionate people person, that is customer focused, and extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Manages assigned maintenance crews and motivates staff to meet the company's mission
- Maintain renewal of all managed accounts and provide solutions to our clients' potential challenges
- Recommend upgrades of functionality and aesthetics on client properties
- Drive additional sales which include but are not limited to landscape installation, seasonal color installation, irrigation repairs, chemical applications, aeration, rye grass installation and additional maintenance visits
- Bachelors degree (preferably in the Green Industry)
- 3-5 years of experience in landscape maintenance, preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to negotiate and provide excellent customer service
- Company vehicle
- Paid-Time Off
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Saturday, December 19, 2020