Account Manager, Commercial - Denver, CO
- Aurora, CO
ABOUT THE POSITION: The Account Manager, Landscape Maintenance position is responsible for proper contract administration; timely completion of all divisional goals including Customer Service, Profitability, and Safety related items; and the effective and efficient communication of all information to the Branch Manager. Communication of all information about on site variances and equipment service needs, must be documented and reported to the Branch Manager, in a timely manner. Compliance with all regulatory agencies and daily supervision of assigned crews for compliance is critical. Proper care, utilization and security of all company assets is mandatory.
Divisional organization team Reports to: Branch Manager Works with: Field Managers, Crew Foreman, Irrigation Techs, and Laborers Direct Team members: Our Account managers and other Divisional personnel as needed
- Directly responsible for all aspects of Customer Service (Contract performance & Enhancement Sales).
- You are the Face/Voice/Embodiment of our Company
- Manages a portfolio of customer accounts, involving three or more crews.
- Work in coordination with all appropriate personnel to achieve timely completion of all Divisional Goals (Revenue; GP; Safety; and Government Regulations).
- Coordinate and facilitate all job-related resources to complete all client projects in a timely manner and within budget parameters.
- Focus on maximizing all production, quality, and customer satisfaction concerns.
- Represents our Company's best interest in interaction and communication with all parties.
- Adheres to and enforces all company policies and regulations at all times.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Valid driver’s license; clean MVR; capability to pass a Drug test.
- 3 – 5 years of related industry experience; 1 – 2 years of management experience.
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet all physical demands of the position (lift equipment, etc).
- Knowledge and experience in the safe use of vehicles and equipment.
- Ability to calculate numbers and amounts, including but not limited to discounts, areas, and volumes
- CDL or Class B License.
- Industry contacts with potential employees, customers, and vendors.
- Bilingual communication in Spanish.
- Industry certification – CLT, CMT, BMP, QS, Dept. of Ag Certified Operator
- 40+ hours per week; Variable Snow hours
- Exposed to year round weather conditions
- Frequently exposed to moving machinery and noise
- Some heavy lifting may be required (+50LBS)
- In and out of vehicles throughout the day
- Base salary range of $40,000 - 60,000 - $82,000 total compensation goal with Incentives
- Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, Short term disability, and Critical Illness
- 401k (100% vested upon enrollment) with employer match
- 6 Paid Holidays + 1 Floating Holiday and PTO (paid time off)
- A fun and energetic atmosphere
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
$40,000 - $60,000 + Commission